Friday, August 21, 2009

Update



Hey you guys!

I just want to thank you all for following me! I've reached 105 followers. =D I think since I have reached that, everyone in my Ash contest who was a follower from 105 or before will get like 3 extra entries! Woot!

Alright. A little update. I have officially moved back to college! Which is a good and bad thing, for various reasons. Anyway. Due to this, as well as having to get ready for classes. I probably won't have a new post up until Sunday, maybe Monday. I sadly don't have any posts lined up and won't have time to type any reviews until probably tomorrow.

Just wanted to let you guys know and show I hadn't disappeared. =)


8 comments:

Erica said...

Happy settling back into college :)

Kristen said...

:) Hope you're having fun unpacking!

Natascha De Marco said...

Unpacking SUCKS, I waiting a week after I got home to unpack...

Eli said...

Same thing kinda happened to me. College is stealing all my internets time!! Lol. x) Have fuuuun though! <3

Laina said...

I owe you a layout, but I'm trying desperately to get semi-caught up on blogger because I'm leaving on Sunday for a few days, so I'll get it to you when I get home, okay? :)

Kristen said...

I nominated your blog for an award on my blog.

http://www.bookworminginthe21stcentury.com/2009/08/hush-hush-contest-winner-bbaw-and-tons.html

Rhiannon Hart said...

Congratulations on your followers!

Georgia McBride said...

Congratulations on all the followers and best of luck with school! I remember those days!!!! Unpacking, getting settled... Grrr! Sending you good vibes and lots of cute boys! :-) Can never have too many of either!


“Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~ Author Unknown

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails