Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mega Contest Palooza!

Hey Guys,

So, I know everyone loves contests! I know I do. So recently I posted about Princess Bookie's contest who is giving away a TON of books. You can check out my post about it HERE if you haven't already.

Well a good blogger friend of mine is holding another Awesome Contest. She's giving away a lot of good books to three lucky winners! Some of the books include, but are not limited to:

Give up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle

So what are you waiting for? Run on over to Taschima's blog by clicking HERE and sign up!
And Good Luck!

No comments:


“Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book." ~ Author Unknown

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails